Want to do it like the pros? Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Quickly & Easily Launch Your Youtube Live Streaming Today. Do you want to captivate people’s attention? If the answer is a big YES… then this will be the most important video course you will ever learn from.
Organize Better. Work Smarter. Accomplish More. Use videos…but not all kinds of videos… I’m talking about using… LIVE streaming videos from Youtube. Yes – Youtube LIVE. YouTube Live makes it possible to broadcast live, save it and upload the video on a user’s YouTube account.
Anyone can use YouTube Live, all you need is a Google account. It’s already available to billions of people on the planet including you as well.
There are so many benefits in using Youtube LIVE to build and grow your business very rapidly and if you’re not using it, then you’re missing out big time.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
– How to get started with Youtube Live.
– Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
– Learn how to create your first broadcast and which features to select when doing it.
– Learn how to work with the settings when broadcasting.
– How to quickly and easily schedule your live event.
– How to generate your link so you can invite people to your schedule event.
– How to use configuration settings and organize your ideas properly before going live.
– And so many more…
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
1 – Overview
2 – Minimum Equipment Needed for Desktop Streaming
3 – Equipment Not Required But Good to Have
4 – Equipment Not Required But Good To Have
5 – Creating An Account
6 – Channel Status and Features
7 – Setting The Upload Defaults
8 – Setting Up the Branding
9 – Creating an Associated Website
10 – Private Vs Unlisted Vs Public
11 – Going Live From Your Desktop
12 – Using the Events Tab
13 – Advanced Info and Settings for Live Streaming
14 – Google Hangout Settings
15 – Google Hangout Left Margin Tools
16 – Starting the Hangout for Live
17 – Google Slides-Alternative to Using Chat
18 – Restream For Facebook Live and YouTube Live Simultaneous Streaming
19 – Streaming Through Mobile
20 – Conclusion
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Language English
- Students 4213
- Assessments Yes