Are you feeling overwhelmed by your responsibilities and desire to people-please?
You may feel the desire to people-please with your family, friends, and people you happen to pass on the street.
It sets unrealistic standards, puts self-care on the back burner, decreases self-esteem, and increases stress and anxiety.
All around, this overwhelming sense to people-please is dangerous to your health and others around you.
The best way to set rules for yourself and others is by creating healthy boundaries.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- The definition of boundaries;
- The benefits of setting boundaries;
- The 6 main types of boundaries;
- Why setting boundaries can be difficult;
- How to set boundaries;
- The proper motivation for setting boundaries;
- How to define your own boundaries;
- How to enforce your boundaries;
- How to set boundaries while dating;
- How to talk about boundaries with a partner;
- How to set boundaries in a marriage;
- How to set boundaries with children;
- How to set boundaries at work;
- Why you need boundaries in the workplace;
- How to express your boundaries to your boss;
- What to do when you experience pushback from your boss;
- How to set boundaries with yourself, including financial, health, social media, and scheduling boundaries;
- The three most common boundary resistance techniques;
- What to keep in mind when you face pushback;
- How to handle someone who disrespects your boundaries;
- Ways to measure the success of your boundaries;
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 46 Minutes
- Language English
- Students 2322
- Assessments Yes