According to online course platform, Coursera, enrolments from learners new to Coursera was up 15x during March and April 2020.
Online learning and online courses has been a popular interest for many people as they are looking to improve on their skills.
Whether you’re an expert at teaching others how to break bad habits or someone who coaches people how to become a better hockey player, there’s an online course no matter what topic or niche.
But how do you go about creating an online course to sell?
Well, today you can grab my brand new guide called:
Launch Your Online Course – A Step-By-Step Guide To Turning What You Know Into a Profitable Online Course.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- The benefits of launching an online course;
- Key steps to create and launch your online course;
- Top things to avoid when launching an online course;
- How to create a “customer avatar” to identify and get clear on your ideal customer;
- Top tips for launching your online course;
- How to choose the best course content;
- How to select the optimal target audience for your online course;
- How to create an effective and marketable online course outline;
- Best ways to record and publish your online course;
- Best tools for creating and editing an online course;
- Best online course platforms;
- How to make your online course more engaging for a variety of learners;
- Best ways to market your online course to increase revenue;
- How to test the profitability of your online course;
- How to determine the best course price;
- How to pitch your online course to potential customers;
- A pre-launch course checklist;
And much more!
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 38 Minutes
- Language English
- Students 1566
- Assessments Yes