Building a business on your own?
Finding it a challenge trying to build your dream business while staying sane and productive?
Well, you’re not alone. As a solopreneur, you have to deal with every aspect of your business.
The difference between a successful solopreneur and an unsuccessful solopreneur isn’t because of the latest software tools and automations.
Although they do make a difference, they aren’t the biggest factor.
What’s more important is developing the right mindset, skills, and strategies to be able to be productive so that you can stay on course with your goals.
I’ve written a brand new course called:
The Productive Solopreneur – A Solopreneur’s Guide To Getting More Done Without Burning Out.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- How to manage work/life balance as a solopreneur
- How to stay on task and work faster and harder than the competition
- The secret to successful solopreneurship
- How to produce the best quality work of your life
- The easy way to reach a flow state
- Top ways to outsource, delegate, and automate
- How to optimize diet, sleep, and psychology to gain unstoppable energy
- The key to a highly productive work environment
- The powerful strategies used by top Silicon Valley CEOs
- How to create goals and structure to work toward the ultimate work/life balance
- How to adopt a growth mindset and acquire all the skills and abilities you need to thrive
- Ways to sleep better, learn more, and grow as a business man or woman
- How to stop brining work home with you and truly enjoy life
And much more!
01 – Can Smart Drugs and Nootropics Help You to Work Harder and Longer? – 04:21
02 – Closing Open Loops And How To Stop Thinking About Work – 03:29
03 – Digital Minimalism – 04:21
04 – Doing it All Yourself Versus Outsourcing – 04:17
05 – How a Change of Scene Can Provide a Cognitive Refresh – 04:13
06 – How to fully turn off from work for the evening – 03:47
07 – How to Get Into a Flow State for Ultimate Productivity – 03:44
08 – How to Navigate the Highs and Lows as a Solopreneur – 04:10
09 – How to Use To-do Lists and Other External Tools – 04:11
10 – How to Work Productively on a Sleep Deficit – 02:45
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 39 Minutes
- Language English
- Students 2312
- Assessments Yes
- Can Smart Drugs and Nootropics Help You to Work Harder and Longer?
- Closing Open Loops And How To Stop Thinking About Work
- Digital Minimalism
- Doing it All Yourself Versus Outsourcing
- How a Change of Scene Can Provide a Cognitive Refresh
- How to fully turn off from work for the evening
- How to Get Into a Flow State for Ultimate Productivity
- How to Navigate the Highs and Lows as a Solopreneur
- How to Use To-do Lists and Other External Tools
- How to Work Productively on a Sleep Deficit